RAIDD 3 = Remote Artificially Intelligent Disinfecting Drone has an 3 gallon payload and can be deployed with a simple click of a button.
The costs of disinfection do not have to break the bank. Technology can provide you this safety
• What might have been a 40 person remediation team with all of the associated hours can become a 4 person tech team.
• What would have required hours of human labor is reduced by minutes using Drones
• With your simple CAD drawing of the building a team of drones can be deployed in short time.
• Each drone equipped with self homing when refilling in necessary
Drones can make short work saving you approximately 90% of the labor cost which is over 60% of a traditional manual disinfection bill.
You can be safe without breaking the bank.
RAIDD 3 - Disinfecting Drone - 3 gallon payload
- Aviation Grade carbon fiber fuselage. Extremely durable.
- High Efficiency power system for long lasting use between charges.
- Disinfectant chamber made to quickly be removed and plugged in when filled.
- Artificial Intelligent driven deployment software. Easy operation and user friendly.
- Design allows for small storage footprint as propeller arms fold
- When comparing to manual disinfection, this drone saves approximately 50% of the disinfectant.